Dr Peter Kim is a specialist corneal surgeon at the Sydney Eye Hospital and is actively involved in teaching registrars and fellows in the art of corneal and cataract surgery.
He has completed subspecialty training with world renowned surgeons Professor David Rootman and Professor Allan Slomovic in Toronto, Canada.
Dr Kim has published over 40 scientific articles in international medical journals, as well as two book chapters in his areas of expertise. He regularly presents at both Australian and international scientific meetings.
He is committed to providing the highest quality eye care for his patients by using the most up-to-date technologies and techniques.
Areas of Expertise
– Keratoconus (Collagen cross-linking & Kerarings/Ferrara rings/Intacs)
– Corneal transplantation (DALK, DSEK & Penetrating keratoplasty)
– Cataract surgery (Toric & Multifocal lenses)
– Pterygium surgery
– Refractive surgery (LASIK, Advanced Surface Ablation/PRK, Phakic intraocular lens & Refractive lens exchange)
– Strabismus surgery
– General Ophthalmology (Dry Eye Disease, Glaucoma, Diabetes & Macular Degeneration)